Took my car to Sears Auto service for a oil change.Manufacture directs use of 0-20 Full-synthetic Oil with only subsite being 0-20 Synthetic-blend Oil.

Instead store used 5-20 Synthetic-blend Oil. when store was informed it was not the correct oil, responded it was 'an acceptable ' replacement although the auto manufacture states it is not and refuses to put the correct 0-20 Synthetic-blend Oil.

i did realize till after service started the service department only had 4 appointments for a busy Saturday elsewhere.My first clue there would be issues is when the service manager called me to inform me that Sears promotions were not valid offers.

This person wrote the review because of "poor service and poor customer service" at Sears Auto Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Sears Auto Center to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was tech clearly saw oil cap that oil on service request was wrong. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Auto Center and sears auto center oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Auto Center?

Comments