Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I called a week in advance to book an 8 AM appointment at the Sears Auto Center in Willow Grove, Pa. I was told by Jay B.

that I did not need an appointment to just bring my car in. I said, "Are you sure because I had my car diagnosed and was advised I needed an actuator for my air conditioner? I also, would like to get an inspection, tires and the steering wheel checked." He said, sure we would first diagnose the car and then we would be bale to fix the problems you mentioned. When I arrived early in the morning, 7:45 AM and waited until the store opened at 8 AM the associate advised they do not fix actuators, they do not do inspections and that I needed an appointment because they were too busy.

I explained I talk to Jay B to book an appointment ad he indicated no, I didn't need one. I was furious because I drove 45 minutes there because that was the closest auto center just to be turned away stating they won't service the car and I was furious because I called first. This was the worst service ever.

Do not waste your time or money going to this place. Just like the Sears stores that have been going out of business...this needs to go out of business too...it will make the world a better place and ensure people are not wasting their time with incompetency.

I didn't like: Service never provided.

Comments