1.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had my last oil change at store 2649 on 2/8/18. No mention pf anything wrong with the oil pan, or drain plug.

I had my oil changed today at a different place and they told me right away that the drain plug was coming out rough. When it was removed the threads from the pan were striped and an entier coil came out with it. They saif it was over torqued amd the bolt head was rounded. I brought it imedeatley to sears store 2649 and the manager said " I have to talk to my boss".

So I asked " so so I jist wait aroumd for you to call me?" He said"yeah, we'll call you". I jad to talk the service writer Eric i to at least wroti g to car up for an inspection to at least document the visit. This is a commercial account and I use this car every day for my work. I do not have the confidence to drive it with the temporary plug that was used that does not tighten.

I explained the work problem with oit my car and leo just said "I cant do anything with out my boss". However he didn't even try to contact him.

I have to rent a car now to work tomorrow or run the risk of blowing my engine. A claim will ne filed with the B.A.R.

Review about: Sears Auto Center Oil Change.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments