Sears Auto Center - SEARS OUT THE WRONG TIRES ON MY CAR AND REFUSES TO WARRANTY THEM TO BOOT!
UPDATE...48 HOURS HAVE PASSED AND THE DISTRICT MANAGER DID NOT CALL ME, OR ANYONE ELSE FROM SEARS...
DO NOT BUY AT SEARS... they will put on the WRONG tires and will not honor warranty! Because of the unbelievable bad faith and attitude by the manager Fred (the only person I ever spoke to regarding the tire problem) I told him I was going to record the conversation. This happened at the sears auto center in Arrowhead Mall in Glendale Arizona.
The manager Fred, refused to honor the tire warranty, refused to look at the paperwork from honda stating the tire was not only defective and the belt was falling apart but it was the WRONG tire they put on my car! Ted refused to get upper management on the phone, refused to inspect the car, refused to talk to the service manager at arrowhead honda (who told me to call him if sears gave me problems). I recorded everything, he even told me it was not safe for me to drive my car but told me I had to leave and even had security come and tell me that if I did not leave I would be arrested for trespassing, all because he refused to get upper management on the phone. I was never unruly or loud or anything that would warrant having security tell me to leave.
I have the recording, the pictures and the paperwork that proves all this. So I was told it was unsafe to drive my car but FORCED to leave under threat of being arrested and speaking to ANY OTHER PERSON at sears regarding this matter was REFUSED to me. Apparently I have to wait 24-48 hrs for the district manager (Tom Burke) to call me back, meanwhile I had to immediately have Honda put 2 new front tires to replace the DEFECTIVE sears tires. I will provide the pictures, the recording and the written documentation provided by honda that proves sears put on wrong tires on my car, refused to honor their warranty, refused to let me talk to anyone but "Fred" and forced me to leave.
OUTRAGEOUS. If sears does not refund the money I paid for the wrong tires I will not limit myself to complaining to the social media.
I will be forced to provide the evidence to the Attorney General, District Attorney, BBB and ANY other agency regarding this matter.The fact they put the wrong tires on my car has actually put me at risk of blowouts and serious accidents!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Defective tires
- Refuses to honor warranty
- Sears is the worst company
- Reason of review:
- ALL OF THE ABOVE, THEY PUT THE WRONG TIRES ON MY CAR AND THEN REFUSED TO HONOR THE WARRANTY OF THE DEFECTIVE TIRES THAT FELL APART
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sears Auto Center Tire Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I came in to jiffy lube 3 months ago to change my oil and rear back light and the broke my cover they said they would order me another one..."
- "Ok Sears Auto Newport News Va ...breaking my good mood. 9am appointment. Tires already selected and paid for. I was 10 minutes early for my 9 am appointment..."
- "I arrived for my 10am appointment on Monday morning. After waiting in line for 15 mins I was helped and told my oil change would take 90 minutes. ..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Swipe (SCAM) Bid)They claim to be a government auction and there is no indication that I was going to be charge $150!!! Totally vague site which offered me no help..."
- "BEWARE...USED CAR DEALERSHIPS DO NOT NEED TO HAVE STATE OBDII EMISSION TEST DONE!! in June 2013 I Bought a 2003 buick from avondale catus jacks and my main question..."
- "That's right they have all your phone number you call on use them to haress your family your friends for unpaid amounts after you cancel them! They lost me friends..."