Sears Auto Center - SEARS OUT THE WRONG TIRES ON MY CAR AND REFUSES TO WARRANTY THEM TO BOOT!
UPDATE...48 HOURS HAVE PASSED AND THE DISTRICT MANAGER DID NOT CALL ME, OR ANYONE ELSE FROM SEARS...
DO NOT BUY AT SEARS... they will put on the WRONG tires and will not honor warranty! Because of the unbelievable bad faith and attitude by the manager Fred (the only person I ever spoke to regarding the tire problem) I told him I was going to record the conversation. This happened at the sears auto center in Arrowhead Mall in Glendale Arizona.
The manager Fred, refused to honor the tire warranty, refused to look at the paperwork from honda stating the tire was not only defective and the belt was falling apart but it was the WRONG tire they put on my car! Ted refused to get upper management on the phone, refused to inspect the car, refused to talk to the service manager at arrowhead honda (who told me to call him if sears gave me problems). I recorded everything, he even told me it was not safe for me to drive my car but told me I had to leave and even had security come and tell me that if I did not leave I would be arrested for trespassing, all because he refused to get upper management on the phone. I was never unruly or loud or anything that would warrant having security tell me to leave.
I have the recording, the pictures and the paperwork that proves all this. So I was told it was unsafe to drive my car but FORCED to leave under threat of being arrested and speaking to ANY OTHER PERSON at sears regarding this matter was REFUSED to me. Apparently I have to wait 24-48 hrs for the district manager (Tom Burke) to call me back, meanwhile I had to immediately have Honda put 2 new front tires to replace the DEFECTIVE sears tires. I will provide the pictures, the recording and the written documentation provided by honda that proves sears put on wrong tires on my car, refused to honor their warranty, refused to let me talk to anyone but "Fred" and forced me to leave.
OUTRAGEOUS. If sears does not refund the money I paid for the wrong tires I will not limit myself to complaining to the social media.
I will be forced to provide the evidence to the Attorney General, District Attorney, BBB and ANY other agency regarding this matter.The fact they put the wrong tires on my car has actually put me at risk of blowouts and serious accidents!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Defective tires
- Refuses to honor warranty
- Sears is the worst company
- Reason of review:
- ALL OF THE ABOVE, THEY PUT THE WRONG TIRES ON MY CAR AND THEN REFUSED TO HONOR THE WARRANTY OF THE DEFECTIVE TIRES THAT FELL APART
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sears Auto Center Tire Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "June 2013 Sears Auto Florida Mall Orlando lost our keys. Sears fabricated events in their one-sided investigation DESPITE police report being filed ON THE SCENE. THEN, tire Sears mounted started..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "BEWARE...USED CAR DEALERSHIPS DO NOT NEED TO HAVE STATE OBDII EMISSION TEST DONE!! in June 2013 I Bought a 2003 buick from avondale catus jacks and my main question..."
- "I bought BEHR Premium Plus Ultra 1-gal. Deep Base Flat Exterior Paint $36.98 / each to paint a metal fence and gate. I spent 17 hours grinding..."
- "That's right they have all your phone number you call on use them to haress your family your friends for unpaid amounts after you cancel them! They lost me friends..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."