2.5
Turnaround Time

I have records that show the Work Order with my correct name, vehicle, mileage, license plate, date/time and $189 for Lifetime Alignment.Alignment work was then performed by a Sears mechanics.

The final Invoice, which I didn't check for accuracy, had my name, a different vehicle, the exact same mileage, different license plate, same general date/time and $189 paid for Lifetime Alignment. The next time I went in to get an alignment, they said I didn't have a warranty and showed me the vehicle listed on the Invoice was completely different than mine I argued with Sears Auto manager someone put the wrong vehicle in the final Invoice. He would not accept anything I said. I felt like they were accusing me of switching vehicles to get the alignment work for free on a different vehicle -- which I'm sure happens.

There is no way I can prove that the wrong vehicle for the warranty was THEIR error. The glaring evidence is the mileage is exactly the same on the two different vehicles on the two records; plus, I have at least 20 other Invoices from the same Sears for other work they've done on the correct vehicle. It's obvious to me that one of the mechanics put in the wrong vehicle intentionally. There is no other way this switch could have been possible.

It's sad that Sears is resorting to such a low morality, including the Auto Manager acting so ignorant, considering I'm 66 years old and I grew up with Sears.I will never go back to Sears for any reason.

Review about: Sears Auto Center Wheel Alignment.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Wrong vehicle listed on lifetime alignment warranty.

Comments