Sears Auto Center - Sears Customer Service was Very Rude and Unhelpful
I got the transmission replaced on my 3 yr old Craftsman Revolution model# 28933 and it broke down yet again after 2 hrs.of usage.
The Sears technician who came to my house told me 90 minutes ago said that the current problem is transmission related AGAIN and he recommends that I not get it fixed and take the tractor to the junkyard! He specifically said that since the unit I bought is now outside the warranty and is well know to be a dud that he recommends IF I decide to buy another Sears tractor to purchase a simple and reliable $1000.00 Craftsman 917 model. I only got 46.5 hrs. out of this tractor.
That is totally unacceptable for a $4,000.00 machine ($3600 + $400 extended warranty)! It was the same technician who replaced the transmission the first time and he was so embarrassed about having to come back so soon that he didn't charge me for the visit and told me to call Sears and cancel the visit as if he was never there. When I called Sears Customer Service to "cancel" my appointment I brought up how frustrated I was and the next two representatives hung up on me (I was NOT being rude in any way shape or form). Finally the 3rd representative (almost an hour wasted on the phone at this point) clearly could not care less about my dissatisfaction and she simply kept repeating that there was absolutely nothing that she could do.
I have purchased many generations of Sears/Craftsman/Kenmore washers, dryers, refrigerators, vacuum cleaners, pressure washers, patio deck furniture, mattresses, tools etc and so have all of my family and all I want to do is get the word out there that the Sears has LOST All OF MY BUSINESS due to this and I will never go into that store again.
Hopefully I will be able to get my family to agree to boycott them as well.This was such a frustrating experience and I am DONE with Sears!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rude Customer Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "See pic as written review is there...."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary. Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later. Customer service on day of delivery promised it was..."
- "Went to the one in Blue Springs. Got transmission fluid change and oil change. They called me to come and get it and thank God I checked the oil level..."