Sears Auto Center - Sears Customer Service was Very Rude and Unhelpful
I got the transmission replaced on my 3 yr old Craftsman Revolution model# 28933 and it broke down yet again after 2 hrs.of usage.
The Sears technician who came to my house told me 90 minutes ago said that the current problem is transmission related AGAIN and he recommends that I not get it fixed and take the tractor to the junkyard! He specifically said that since the unit I bought is now outside the warranty and is well know to be a dud that he recommends IF I decide to buy another Sears tractor to purchase a simple and reliable $1000.00 Craftsman 917 model. I only got 46.5 hrs. out of this tractor.
That is totally unacceptable for a $4,000.00 machine ($3600 + $400 extended warranty)! It was the same technician who replaced the transmission the first time and he was so embarrassed about having to come back so soon that he didn't charge me for the visit and told me to call Sears and cancel the visit as if he was never there. When I called Sears Customer Service to "cancel" my appointment I brought up how frustrated I was and the next two representatives hung up on me (I was NOT being rude in any way shape or form). Finally the 3rd representative (almost an hour wasted on the phone at this point) clearly could not care less about my dissatisfaction and she simply kept repeating that there was absolutely nothing that she could do.
I have purchased many generations of Sears/Craftsman/Kenmore washers, dryers, refrigerators, vacuum cleaners, pressure washers, patio deck furniture, mattresses, tools etc and so have all of my family and all I want to do is get the word out there that the Sears has LOST All OF MY BUSINESS due to this and I will never go into that store again.
Hopefully I will be able to get my family to agree to boycott them as well.This was such a frustrating experience and I am DONE with Sears!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rude Customer Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "I purchased a 10" Venturer under cabinet tv, KLV39103, from a national retailer, it was the last one they had and no new ones were on order, because Venturer or..."
- "Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary. Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later. Customer service on day of delivery promised it was..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."