1.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

1. We purchased cheap tires two years ago. The tires were so loud that we took them into Sears and told them we can't hear each other talk. The old tires still had plenty of tread. - Sears happily replaced our tires.

- The loud noise was still persistent. We returned to Sears to ask why and they advised we needed a new rear hub assembly. Basically, we replaced good tires for nothing because Sears didn't investigate what the loud noise could be.

2. We told Sears about a problem with our cooling fan. They replaced the fan motor (and a second fan without our knowledge). $619 went up to $815. Now our AC will not work. Sears attempted to fix the issue but couldn't and told us to take the car to the Dealership.

- Dealership stated two things

a. The second fan should NOT have been replaced

b. When removing the fan, Sears ripped a cable going to our AC compressor and tried to fix it...but it was a very bad fix. I paid the Dealership to replace the cord going to the compressor. They have photos and proof that this was a very new "fix"

3. I paid $800 for tires that I didn't need.

4. I paid $250 for a cord that Sears broke

5. I paid $250 for a fan that didn't need replacement.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of literally caused more damage than they fixed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unnecessary repairs & faulty repairs" of sears auto center car repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Sears Auto Center needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears auto center car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Auto Center.

Comments