2.4

Got alignment and rotation for my 4runner and asked that a note be put on work order "try not to scratch rims".Associate said no problem l'll talk to tech.

Guess what rims were scratched,very disappointing not dealing in good faith.

Kaneohe,Hi.Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears Auto Center?

Comments

Before taking my vehicle to Sears to have 4 tires installed and alignment performed I made sure my wheels were cleaned and polished, thinking they would take extra care. When I walked to the parking lot to retrieve my vehicle my white factory painted wheels were smeared with black greasy handprints were all chipped and scratched, WTF! Service Manager denied it was done there and was like that when brought to them!

JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Sears Auto Center Lug Nut Tightening Review from Saint Augustine South, Florida Sears Auto Center "Lugs nuts on vehicle were all tight except one wheel! This was intentional and the service center was Fort Lauderdale,fl mechanics name was cole! Stay away from this in competent..." Read more Speedway Gas Station - Ripped off at the Speedway Diesel pump Speedway Gas Station "The sign clearly says $2.29, the pump charged $2.399.When i spoke with the cashier she said others also complained..." Read more Brakes Plus - Oil Change Review from Denver, Colorado Brakes Plus "Went in for a routine oil change. While waiting two other customers came in to pick up their cars and they both had other "issues". I heard the manager on..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more