1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I just needed 2 tires on the front of my car.I walked around the mall as they worked on my vehicle.

I got a call saying they wanted to show me something on my car. When I walk back to where my car was, 2 Sears employees were under the hood. AGAIN, I JUST NEEDED AND ASKED FOR TWO TIRES!!! They showed me the serpentine belt and how frayed it was.

They were adamant that my vehicle was very dangerous to drive with the current belt & insisted on changing it. My vehicle is a foreign luxury auto that I take to a shop that specializes in that specific car for any mechanical issues. I told the Sears employees that I would take it to my usual shop. They continued to tell me that they didn't feel like the car was safe to drive anywhere.

I reluctantly agreed to let them install the belt and told them to not touch anything else and that I was not happy about them looking under the hood. The following day the belt snapped causing my car to lock up. I had to have the car towed back to sears to show them the horribleness. I had to *** a day and waste a lot of valuable time to get my car to my usual mechanic, begged them to squeeze me in and pay them almost 500.00 to repair what sears screwed up.

I JUST NEEDED AND ASKED FOR TWO TIRES!!!! Did I say that already?!??

I will no longer use sears for tires, alignment, etc.I won't even buy turtle wax from there.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Lbogues is overall dissatisfied with Sears Auto Center and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Auto Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Sears Auto Center to other companies on our site.

Comments