1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Worst experience I have ever had. I had a groupon for an oil change and called to make an appointment.

The person says they have tons of openings immediately. So I go in and give them my keys and phone number. I'm told they call when it's ready, but still sit in the waiting room. FASTFORWARD THREE HOURS.

I finally get up and check because it's been so long and after standing in line for twenty minutes they tell me my cars been done for a while. NO CALL. NO NOTICE AT ALL. No apology.

NOTHING.

Then it comes out that the groupon doesn't even cover the whole thing and I have to pay more? Never will I ever return.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears Auto Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Auto Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Sears Auto Center to other companies on our site.

Comments