1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I went to the sears auto center in waldorf md for an oil change 2 weeks ago. This weekdend i planned on taking a road trip so i had someone do my brakes and check under my hood.

When he checked to my horror we discovered that no fluids were topped off and my power steering was almost completely gone with no wiper fluid.

Considering i had no powering steering fluid in my car my wheel could have locked at any moment while driving and thats a dangerous situation to ever be in. i will never take my car back to Sears or even recommend anyone to take their vehicle there.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Taviona1986 is overall dissatisfied with Sears Auto Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Auto Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Sears Auto Center to other companies on our site.

Comments