1.4
Turnaround Time

I went to Sears Auto for a routine oil change.The next day I drove to Mississippi for Spring break and broke down on the side of the road.

My car is brand new so I was confused as to what was happening. When AAA arrived I was informed that the oil cap had been left off and my oil had been leaking the entire 10 hour trip without me knowing. Because of this guys careless mistake there is potential for long term damage and a big bill. I am now having to pay for a new oil change and a cleaning of my car because of the leaking.

When I called customer service to let them know of the matter I was put on hold multiple times and was bounced around from person to person without any answers.I am very very aggravated with the situation and if I am not accommodated for all of the issues this has caused I will be forced to take legal action.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sears auto center oil change. Sears Auto Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears auto center oil change in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Auto Center.

Had an Experience with Sears Auto Center?

Comments