1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

July 17, 2016 my daughter took the car for service to the Baton Rouge location at mall of Louisiana. I would give it negative stars if I could!!!

I've got a dispute now with my credit card for 275.00, they didn't do the work that the said they did, I've literally had to have my daughters car towed 2 times now in a month since they worked on it. Literally the day they worked on it, she didn't even make it home and we live maybe 3 miles away from there. The car broke down and it was running fine before it went in. She took it for an oil change and a maintenance check up and they messed it up!!!

They didn't even thread the oil plug back in properly and I'm seeing that from other reviews it certainly isn't the first time either. All of the oil drained out. It's cost me money to fix the car, tow the car. AND they haven't given a *** about it, us, or refunded a dime.

Poor service and standards. My daughter who literally works at that mall WILL tell everyone too!!! She's got a big mouth and sees tons of ladies in cosmetics. It's busy.

We have contacted them over and over, they even gave us a disconnected number for the district manager!!! I've started a dispute so have to see what happens but we should have already been refunded and now it's cost even more money.

Shame on you SEARS. I'm posting this everywhere too!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Makeupgirrl is overall dissatisfied with Sears Auto Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Auto Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Sears Auto Center to other companies on our site.

Comments