Service Scheduling

@ Booked an online appointment for an oil change and tire rotation at 10am on 11/22/2016 - today.

@ Got a call-voicemail from John at 8:24am

@ Returned call at 8:39am and spoke with John who informed me that unfortunately due to a system problem, they were already booked for 10am and needed to move the appointment to 2pm. No problem (John was very apologetic and explained that the online system is not synced up with the store system.)

@ Got a call from Lee about the online appointment conflict. I explained to him about my conversation with John. He responded saying don't know why John gave the 2pm appointment as they were completely booked. Suggested to book for the next day. When I could not do next day, he suggested I come in at noon today and they would squeeze me in.

@$ my problem is with the handling of this appointment, why give me the runaround.

@ called customer service and was transferred to the auto department customer service. Lady took the details of the complaint and asked me to stay on the line and she would get to the bottom of the complaint. I was on hold for 39 minutes when another gentleman picked up the call, heard me repeat the complaint and then hung up on me. In the meantime, I received an email with a confirmation for my original appointment at 10am so very quickly, I scrambled to get to Sears auto center for the 10am appointment. Met with John and he is taking care of the appointment since I am present. There are several problems in the handling of the complaint that I am upset with and did not expect this with Sears especially when I have been a customer for several years.

Attached are scren shots of the online confirmation. Please contact me if you need the email confirmation. I can be reached at 847.809.6363 or by email: aashpatel@aol.com

This person wrote the review oil change from Sears Auto Center and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears Auto Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Auto Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Auto Center?

Comments