Saint Augustine South, Florida

Lugs nuts on vehicle were all tight except one wheel! This was intentional and the service center was Fort Lauderdale,fl mechanics name was cole! Stay away from this in competent service center!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Sears Auto Center and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears Auto Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Auto Center sears auto center lug nut tightening for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Auto Center?

Comments

This Nearly caused a large accident luckily a knocking was heard before the wheel came off.This could of cost me 1000's of dollars in damage and is unacceptable.

They had the car overnight so there was no rush for them to complete a simple tire rotation and removal of a screw in one tire.Take your vehicle somewhere else PLEASE!

Ripoff Killeen Maaco- Don't go there! Maaco "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Blue Beacon - Not happy at all Blue Beacon "Stopped at the beacon at effingham il tonight.l literally got out before pulling in and asked them not to use acid on my truck or trailer.which had just been polished..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more