Featured Not resolved

June 2013 Sears Auto Florida Mall Orlando lost our keys.Sears fabricated events in their one-sided investigation DESPITE police report being filed ON THE SCENE.

THEN, tire Sears mounted started going flat on way home and within 36 hours it was towed back to Sears. Sears "mechanics" do not check tire pressure if tire not bought at Sears - it's SEARS POLICIY sending customers on road in harm's way! Still driving on valet key that does not open trunk. We provided estimate - Sears ignores calls, tweets, emails.

Find SEARS "MECHANICS" DO NOT HAVE TO BE CERTIFIED TO WORK ON VEHICLES!

Sears Loss Manager tells us TAKE LEGAL ACTION.Unbelievable SEARS NIGHTMARE!

Review about: Sears Auto Center Manager.

Had an Experience with Sears Auto Center?

Comments

jfreemanagain
Orlando, Florida, United States #813226

It has been revealed during discovery that Sears Auto Center at Florida Mall Bob Parr, Chris and Cody, managers, charged for services, received money for those services but DID NOT PERFORM those services including but not limited to oil changes, filter replacement, proper tire mounting. Moreover, putting another customer's used tire is a "fire-able" offense.

jfreemanagain ,

They should not have had to replace anything unless you can prove it.It seems a bunch of hearsay.

Why the *** would you buy tires from somewhere else and have them put on by another company? They replaced your darn tire, and you should just stop complaining. It's people like you and sites like this, that the mouth breathers of this world get together and complain about everything. Ooh, I have a blog and I can complain :cry :cry :cry :cry .

How about you actually just realize you lost your keys and get some new ones.:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

jfreemanagain
to The Truth Orlando, Florida, United States #813186

Apparently "The Truth" is unaware of the fraud and negligence that Sears perpetrates on consumers persistently.Sears Auto is notorious for their bilking consumers in charging for services they never perform, even prior to class action suits in 1999.

They market their salesman as mechanics, salesmen who are NOT certified to work on vehicles but do so.

Legal counsel have found their practices to be "fire-able" offenses at best.Your incompetence regarding the law and ethical behavior is clear in your comment -- at least you know how to use emoticons.