1.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I bought a sears diehard battery about a year and a half ago ever since I bought this battery when I start my car it sounds a week.I return the battery because it is now dead to a store 40 miles from my home because Sears is closing down auto centers left and right.

When I went there all they said is they have to do a simple test, the man put the tester on my battery then said that he cannot print a receipt the battery needs to be charged. They said this would take 10 minutes. 20 minutes later now they're telling me it'll take 45 minutes. I asked if I could just have a new battery seeing how this battery has died and was told no driving 40 miles away from my house considering they're closing stores I should have been accommodated was not I've visited the Sears auto Center at the Green acres Mall in Valley Stream and store manager Javier was not helpful and was rude!!!

I have purchased appliances, auto batteries, tools, central air systems, hot water heaters. etc.

from Sears for years I am thinking about taking my business elsewhere.Bottom line is I have a dead battery sitting in the trunk of my wife's car, my wife now has no car because I need it for work and may have to take a day off from work to get this problem resolved thanks for nothing sears.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of diehard battery from Sears Auto Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears Auto Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Auto Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments