1.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I bought a sears diehard battery about a year and a half ago ever since I bought this battery when I start my car it sounds a week. I return the battery because it is now dead to a store 40 miles from my home because Sears is closing down auto centers left and right.

When I went there all they said is they have to do a simple test, the man put the tester on my battery then said that he cannot print a receipt the battery needs to be charged. They said this would take 10 minutes. 20 minutes later now they're telling me it'll take 45 minutes. I asked if I could just have a new battery seeing how this battery has died and was told no driving 40 miles away from my house considering they're closing stores I should have been accommodated was not I've visited the Sears auto Center at the Green acres Mall in Valley Stream and store manager Javier was not helpful and was rude!!!

I have purchased appliances, auto batteries, tools, central air systems, hot water heaters. etc.

from Sears for years I am thinking about taking my business elsewhere. Bottom line is I have a dead battery sitting in the trunk of my wife's car, my wife now has no car because I need it for work and may have to take a day off from work to get this problem resolved thanks for nothing sears.

Product or Service Mentioned: Diehard Battery.

Comments