I went to two different sears auto center and the service was horrible. I was in Sunrise and I was waiting for one hour and no one came to help.

The people that were working in the cars ignored me and they didn't pay attention to me. I am in El Doral and I have been waiting for two hours, I came back for my car and they told me my car is not still ready. When I was asking about my car I saw somebody drove my car into the garage.

In that moment the attendant told me that my car will be ready in ten minutes. Horrible service every where.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Daissy79 is overall dissatisfied with Sears Auto Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Auto Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Sears Auto Center to other companies on our site.

Comments