Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Two times I had an appointment, 2 times employee was extremely rude to me.First time I had to wait half n hour more because he processed payment wrong.

He didn't apologize, he knew that I was late, I explained that before but he was speaking in a rude manner and didn't care that he made mistake. Today I had an appointment for conventional oil change. He said I should do different for my car-synthetic. I asked how much that would cost, he said price 4 times more than the one for which I came.

I said no. He threw away my papers and said good buy. I said- hold on I didn't say that I'm leaving, I said no for synthetic.

He was very rude!How he treats customers is unexeptable!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears auto center customer care. Sears Auto Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears auto center customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Auto Center.

Comments