Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

The level of incompetence at this business is astounding.Car was towed for a flat tire and we were told it would be ready in an hour and a half.

We were not allowed to pay over the phone so I had to leave work early to pickup. Upon arrival they told me the car hadn't even been looked at yet and the attitude from the customer service rep was less than stellar. I then asked for my keys back so I could have it towed to another location and they also gave me a hard time about that and did not want to give me my keys back.I will never ever use the Sears again for any automotive needs.

Five hours and no work!This was The most frustrating experience I have had in a very long time

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears auto center car repair. Sears Auto Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears auto center car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears Auto Center.

Comments