The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to.They broke the front grill of my car and failed to offer any compensation or explanation.

The manager was extremely rude and discriminatory. He even threatened to call security, when all I did was ask questions. I never got irate or aggressive.

This place is horrible and I will escalate this matter to the media.They are rude, incompetent, racist, and unprofessional.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Sears Auto Center and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears Auto Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Auto Center and sears auto center car repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Auto Center?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1247457

This is laughable at best.Look at the picture that he posted.

The front end damage was marked BEFORE the vehicle was brought into the shop and the technician noted that the grill was already broken.Why would we pay to buy someone a new grill that was broken before it came in?