Waste of time!! My car has a brake issue and I saw a coupon for Sears Auto Center online for Free Brake Inspection.

I had to make an appointment, took off a half day from work, arrived early, representative said they'll look at my vehicle. After waiting over an hour I asked why the delay, he apologized and assured me they'll get to it soon. I fell asleep in the waiting, I woke up I'm the only person there and my car is STILL WHERE I PARKED IT NOT MOVED. I demanded my keys back after waiting over 2 1/2 hours in an empty auto center that claims to be busy.

Calling the complaint line and speaking to the broken English help desk was just as frustrating. NEVER AGAIN!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears Auto Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Auto Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Sears Auto Center to other companies on our site.

Comments

Just experienced the same thing. And ended up with an overinflated price quote.