Sears Auto Center Auto Repair Review from Duncanville, Texas
The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to.They broke the front grill of my car and failed to offer any compensation or explanation.
The manager was extremely rude and discriminatory. He even threatened to call security, when all I did was ask questions. I never got irate or aggressive.
This place is horrible and I will escalate this matter to the media.They are rude, incompetent, racist, and unprofessional.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I arrived for my 10am appointment on Monday morning. After waiting in line for 15 mins I was helped and told my oil change would take 90 minutes. ..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..."
- "I emailed SparkPost Customer Service, because one of my secondary domains was rejected by their system. I already had one of my sub-domains approved, and was preparing SMTP infrastructure for..."
- "DO NOT USE these crooks! 1) late! 2) they demand payment before 'cleaning'carpet 3) advertised steam cleaning but ran MY hot water for 2 hrs and left carpet soaking..."