The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to.They broke the front grill of my car and failed to offer any compensation or explanation.
The manager was extremely rude and discriminatory. He even threatened to call security, when all I did was ask questions. I never got irate or aggressive.
This place is horrible and I will escalate this matter to the media.They are rude, incompetent, racist, and unprofessional.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "DO NOT USE these crooks! 1) late! 2) they demand payment before 'cleaning'carpet 3) advertised steam cleaning but ran MY hot water for 2 hrs and left carpet soaking..."
- "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."