I hope the *** Sears/Kmart brand goes belly up. *** customer service ever. All I got was the run around. I'm going to use BBB resolution and if that doesn't help I'm suing Sears and making sure every person I know gets on social media and closes Sears down. Last resort will be a suit against Sears in small claims to get my money back.

I have three vehicles registered at Sears, a 2008 Ford Ranger and a 2008 Smart and a 2006 Saturn Ion. I've taken my vehicles in for years because Sears offered a lifetime alignment for 168.00. On Wednesday 14 March 2018 I took my Saturn in for an alignment. The little Muslim *** manager wouldn't do the alignment since I had my shocks/struts replaced at another service center.

NOTE: UNTIL LAST WEDNESDAY I TOOK MY VEHICLES--WITH SUSPENSION WORK DONE ELSEWHERE--AND HAD NO HASSLE, QUESTIONS, OR PROBLEMS WITH GETTING MY ALIGNMENTS DONE.

The reason I didn't get my suspension components replaced at Sears is the with them reduced to having to pay cash upfront for their stock I rightly reasoned they may be using substandard parts. And I won't put my life on the line because of Sears' financial woes.

I've used Sears *** "customer resolution" system and all I get was the runaround and "We apologize but we can't help you."

Comments