Newark, New Jersey

Got alignment and rotation for my 4runner and asked that a note be put on work order "try not to scratch rims".Associate said no problem l'll talk to tech.

Guess what rims were scratched,very disappointing not dealing in good faith.

Kaneohe,Hi.Sears.

Review about: Wheel Alignment.

2.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears Auto Center?

Comments

Before taking my vehicle to Sears to have 4 tires installed and alignment performed I made sure my wheels were cleaned and polished, thinking they would take extra care. When I walked to the parking lot to retrieve my vehicle my white factory painted wheels were smeared with black greasy handprints were all chipped and scratched, WTF! Service Manager denied it was done there and was like that when brought to them!

Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Sears Auto Center - Tire Replacement Review Sears Auto Center "I took my car to sears to have tires put on it and they cracked two out of four rims. They tried to tell me that the crack was under..." Read more Sears Auto Center - Poor workmanship causing other problems Sears Auto Center "So we take one of our cars in for a basic oil change. Then they say it needs some new breaks, tires, and spark plugs. Okay, the car was about..." Read more Sears Auto Center Florida Mall LOSES our keys & TIRE GOES FLAT! Sears Auto Center "June 2013 Sears Auto Florida Mall Orlando lost our keys. Sears fabricated events in their one-sided investigation DESPITE police report being filed ON THE SCENE. THEN, tire Sears mounted started..." Read more Earth Fare - "Grass-fed" maybe, "fresh" absolutely not Earth Fare "Fresh beef is red, not brown, as the mistake that I've purchased is clearly product they needed to move. Albeit, at a sale price that most will accept but at..." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more