Sears Auto Center - Review about Wheel Alignment from Newark, New Jersey
Got alignment and rotation for my 4runner and asked that a note be put on work order "try not to scratch rims".Associate said no problem l'll talk to tech.
Guess what rims were scratched,very disappointing not dealing in good faith.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Wheel Alignment
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Pembroke Pines,FL location. We arrived 9 minutes late to a 9:30 appointment and were told with attitude that we would have to take the 11:30 appointment. What concerned me was..."
- "On August 23rd 2012, I place an order with Comfyco for a sofa and loveseat. The items were delivered on August 29th, 2012. I noticed a defect in..."
- "EWR (NJ) direct to POS (Trinidad). The United Club was unfortunate and so was the outdated 737-800 (UA1505) that took us to our Christmas vacation. Save your money folks, and..."