Ok Sears Auto Newport News Va ...breaking my good mood.9am appointment.
Tires already selected and paid for. I was 10 minutes early for my 9 am appointment to have the tires put on my car. Despite arriving 10 minutes early the put me on the board for an hour after my appointment time.
I have now been waiting 2.5 hours and counting.Just ridiculous.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Sears Auto Center Tire Installation
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "Just ordered from pizza Hut in Philadelphia on stenton ave. The service was horrific, the delivery driver inverted the numbers in my phone number went back to the store and..."
- "Our shop at work paid 104.00 for funeral flowers for our co-worker who passed away. We were SO EMBARRASSED! They sent 4 carnations a rose and a lily in a..."
- "After several months of back and forth with their customer service, I've still not received my payment, and was given the choice of either I can receive a new card..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."