Clinton, Mississippi

I went to Sears Auto for a routine oil change.The next day I drove to Mississippi for Spring break and broke down on the side of the road.

My car is brand new so I was confused as to what was happening. When AAA arrived I was informed that the oil cap had been left off and my oil had been leaking the entire 10 hour trip without me knowing. Because of this guys careless mistake there is potential for long term damage and a big bill. I am now having to pay for a new oil change and a cleaning of my car because of the leaking.

When I called customer service to let them know of the matter I was put on hold multiple times and was bounced around from person to person without any answers.I am very very aggravated with the situation and if I am not accommodated for all of the issues this has caused I will be forced to take legal action.

Review about: Oil Change.

1.4
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears Auto Center?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Sears Auto Center - Tire Change Mishaps Sears Auto Center "Hi, I recently went to Sears automotive in Colombia, Maryland to have a tire replaced. I was traveling from New Hampshire and had encountered a flat along the way. After googling..." Read more Sears Auto Center - Don't Ever Trust Them! Sears Auto Center "I took my car in for 4 new Michelin tires and an alignment. They had 4 of the correct size tires when I left my car, but after I picked..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Sears Auto Center Auto Repair Review from Duncanville, Texas Sears Auto Center "The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to. They broke the front grill of my car and failed..." Read more Lexus - Front driver and passenger leather seats are cracking. Lexus "The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016. The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more