I went to Sears Auto for a routine oil change.The next day I drove to Mississippi for Spring break and broke down on the side of the road.
My car is brand new so I was confused as to what was happening. When AAA arrived I was informed that the oil cap had been left off and my oil had been leaking the entire 10 hour trip without me knowing. Because of this guys careless mistake there is potential for long term damage and a big bill. I am now having to pay for a new oil change and a cleaning of my car because of the leaking.
When I called customer service to let them know of the matter I was put on hold multiple times and was bounced around from person to person without any answers.I am very very aggravated with the situation and if I am not accommodated for all of the issues this has caused I will be forced to take legal action.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "First I get argued up and down about sign has the wrong information and that I couldn't purchase the soda that was advertised but what was offered a medium. So..."
- "In Mississippi it is handled through MS Home corp. After faxing piles of paperwork the mshomecorp told me all i needed to qualify for this program was a part time..."
- "I was disabled at my workplace and really was in desperate need of financial help and was denied by American Zurich before they even received my Veteran medical records. I..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."