Sears Auto Center - Review about Oil Change from Clinton, Mississippi

I went to Sears Auto for a routine oil change.The next day I drove to Mississippi for Spring break and broke down on the side of the road.

My car is brand new so I was confused as to what was happening. When AAA arrived I was informed that the oil cap had been left off and my oil had been leaking the entire 10 hour trip without me knowing. Because of this guys careless mistake there is potential for long term damage and a big bill. I am now having to pay for a new oil change and a cleaning of my car because of the leaking.

When I called customer service to let them know of the matter I was put on hold multiple times and was bounced around from person to person without any answers.I am very very aggravated with the situation and if I am not accommodated for all of the issues this has caused I will be forced to take legal action.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Oil Change
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #809039

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sears Auto Center? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.