Sears Auto Center - Review about Oil Change from Clinton, Mississippi
I went to Sears Auto for a routine oil change.The next day I drove to Mississippi for Spring break and broke down on the side of the road.
My car is brand new so I was confused as to what was happening. When AAA arrived I was informed that the oil cap had been left off and my oil had been leaking the entire 10 hour trip without me knowing. Because of this guys careless mistake there is potential for long term damage and a big bill. I am now having to pay for a new oil change and a cleaning of my car because of the leaking.
When I called customer service to let them know of the matter I was put on hold multiple times and was bounced around from person to person without any answers.I am very very aggravated with the situation and if I am not accommodated for all of the issues this has caused I will be forced to take legal action.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " UPDATE... 48 HOURS HAVE PASSED AND THE DISTRICT MANAGER DID NOT CALL ME, OR ANYONE ELSE FROM SEARS... OUTRAGEOUS DO NOT BUY AT SEARS... they will put on the WRONG..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "The paint on the hood of our 2011 4 Runner is literally peeling up in several different spots. These are not from rock chips but obviously from defective primer..."
- "I went to the Huddle House in Cleveland, MS on August 9th, around 8:30 am. I ordered two western omelets and one ham and cheese omelet. On one of the..."
- "Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience..."