2.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I am very disappointed with the service i received not only at 11170 Mall Cir, Waldorf, MD 20603 but also at 6211 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22044.

The service center in waldorf only had one mechanic, there was also no receptionist available. I contacted sears about the issue, the agent reserved an appointment at the falls church location.

When I arrived at the location, the receptionist informed that no appointment is in the system.

I got a oil change with tire rotation. I've been upsold on many products in my life but the tactics that sears uses is above ridiculous and troubling at the same time.

I was told that my tire could not be rotated due to my tire tread being too low. A BLAND OUT LIE. My tire tread is only at 30% but yet he literarted me about my tire tread being two low. There's differently some inside sceam that encourage their technicians and managers to over sell products that's not needed.

Sears Auto is not being run with any form of integrity. I will install my dash cam and record further conversation on my next service appointment.

Due your research before asking for services done to your car because the mechanics and managers at sears auto is definitely doing dirty work to their customers.

SEARS have a $10 off coupon if you get your oil change done on your next appointment. When the technician issue me my work ticket i noticed that my $10 coupon was not imputed, so i waited until the service was imputed to inform him that i was suppose to get $10 off this service. ( A request on which i informed him upon the vehicle inspection ).

He told me that he did inputted the coupon, i showed him the receipt of my first oil change i got from a different location that the price of my first visit and my second visit is the same. He told me that the oil filter i got was a premium oil filter.

I showed him that on the receipt the two oil filter have the same code and the only difference is the price. He told me that i needed to tell him which filter i wanted when i asked for the oil change.

I looked at him with smiled and that's when it sinked in that Sears auto is differently on its last legs as a company with actors posing as mechanics.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unprofessional staff, Tech clearly saw oil cap that oil on service request was wrong, Service.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 11.

Comments

Then learn to do the work yourself. If you’re so dissatisfied with the service then do it yourself atleast then no employee has to listen to your lack of mechanical knowledge and you only have yourself to *** at when it’s done.