1.9
Service Scheduling

back on 2016 I went to tmacla serse Auto center to Replace my gerfrind Land rover disc,car beatry.the thake to me for oil chang for only $20 dollars.i agre ad then they come back and recement to replace the 4 shoke system.frond and back of the car.i aske them how r the tiers they stst they r still good.no need tiers or brack.i aske them do you about land rover disc,they insher me mor then 10 tomes ther macanik r epert for us and uropin cares.and I aske my girfrinds permisen and the rpise was riznebel.i okay it to do jobe.we try to walke on the male and afteri ohur they call me back and ask me for more money,etra $40.i agree and aske agine if they know what r they r doing.theye said yes yes not to wory we r profashenales!!!!!any way cutting the story short afther getting the car day after start vibering and making clonch noice and brak system sometim works somtime did not all lognot on tier was distroyd and front tier was destroyed.i call them many time and thake the carther more then 4 times even many time I went ther theye hade sQuze not having macanik walebel,they diid ofer alligmenth saying they forgot alligment and they seid your abc system is bad ,I aske them to healp me with the tiers at list its there failt they rfuse and wieth on the peper worke wich I rfusu fronth tiers with 10%discounth.so far this car goth over $4500 dollars dameges.we try to work with them and ther insheran compony (Sedgwick)they r worse then serse blaming us or caris older and junky they r offering $501.00 doller.wich is not even covers all log nuts been distroyd its cost is $700 Dollars,4 tiers $700 distroyet abs censer and wiring$1200 fronth shokes have to be done new $600 Just for 2 frount,ball joint rith frounth have to be repard $1200 and and cost some uknown...we r not acapthing that lozy$501.shame on seres theye could have hurt us got on accident don loth of dameges to us and others.GOD proutact us from this serse evil worke,Thank You JUSES.we will thake proper actione to serse Auto center on tmacula ,but pluse doth go to any of serse auto center for any serves,you be wary lucky and safe and save money and lase strase and diprashen!!!!!

Review about: Sears Auto Center Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Any thing they r don to us its pure evil.

Had an Experience with Sears Auto Center?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1347716

Time for a refresher course in English composition, methinks.