I took my car in for 4 new Michelin tires and an alignment. They had 4 of the correct size tires when I left my car, but after I picked it up, I noticed that the new tires were much larger than the original ones.

I called the salesman, and he assured me that they were an interchangeable size. I looked on line, and called the VW dealer, & found that the new tires were much higher and could rub on the struts. I phoned another Sears, and the auto manager said that the tires were definitely wrong. She spoke to the salesman, & he agreed to change them.

What had happened, was that someone else came in for 2 of the 4 tires he was holding for me, so he sold them the 2 tires, and put the incorrect ones on my car. I waited a week for the 4 new tires to come in, and not even an apology from Sears.

NEVER use Sears. Since the auto repair department isn't run by Sears, there's no recourse if you have a problem, and the salespeople stand around saying how much they hate Sears.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears Auto Center and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Auto Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Sears Auto Center to other companies on our site.

Comments