3.7
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Bought a new Sears Diehard battery in 11/2014, in October I was back at Sears with car that would not start on it's own battery.Brought back to Sears, replaced battery, no charge and alternator(charged for that).

This was 10/2015, it is now 12/2016 and again car needs to be jumped, got car started. Out yesterday at grocery store and come out and does not start. A gentleman jump starts my car, this morning, 14 months on 2 nd.

battery, going back to Sears again for car not starting, will have to jump it to get to Sears.Am losing my patience with the battery issues, and if I get a hard time, I am going to flip my lid, I am sick of being the consumer and getting screwed time and time again!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of diehard battery from Sears Auto Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears Auto Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was going on 3rd battery. Author liked the most customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears Auto Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears Auto Center?

Comments