I arrived for my 10am appointment on Monday morning. After waiting in line for 15 mins I was helped and told my oil change would take 90 minutes. When I arrive back to pick up my car I was told Sears changes my oil but not my oil filter because they couldn't get it off. Clean oil running through a dirty filter makes for another oil change. Two days later I took my car in to the local auto shop and had my oil changes. Yes the filter too.

I was very disappointed with my experience at Sears. I wasted the cost of an oil change and 2 hours of my day.

invoice date 9/5/16

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears Auto Center and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears Auto Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Sears Auto Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sears Auto Center?

Comments