I arrived for my 10am appointment on Monday morning. After waiting in line for 15 mins I was helped and told my oil change would take 90 minutes. When I arrive back to pick up my car I was told Sears changes my oil but not my oil filter because they couldn't get it off. Clean oil running through a dirty filter makes for another oil change. Two days later I took my car in to the local auto shop and had my oil changes. Yes the filter too.
I was very disappointed with my experience at Sears. I wasted the cost of an oil change and 2 hours of my day.
invoice date 9/5/16
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."