I arrived for my 10am appointment on Monday morning. After waiting in line for 15 mins I was helped and told my oil change would take 90 minutes. When I arrive back to pick up my car I was told Sears changes my oil but not my oil filter because they couldn't get it off. Clean oil running through a dirty filter makes for another oil change. Two days later I took my car in to the local auto shop and had my oil changes. Yes the filter too.
I was very disappointed with my experience at Sears. I wasted the cost of an oil change and 2 hours of my day.
invoice date 9/5/16
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."