Never again, I took my car to Sears because it was convenient for me. I should have gotten the clue the first time.

Took my car in for front end steering problems. They gave me an estimate which just listed all the parts involved in the front of a car, shocks tie rod ends, ball joints, etc. some of these pats listed were just replaced a week ago by another service dept. So when I later came in for a oil and filter change I marked the filter.

After I payed the bill I checked the filter in my car and could see it was the one I had marked. So I said OK, and walked back into the store to explain and give him a chance to make it right, but no, stood hard that they always change the filter. Now this car did have a filter that was limited, so they may not have had it in stock.

But to stand there and listen to him state over and over they always change the filter when I know they did not was inexcusable. I payed for a very bad oil change and stated I would never be back.

Review about: Sears Auto Center Car Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Et_Tu_Brutae.User

Dear Reviewer # 1282058:Thank you for taking the time and great testimonials to some of the major problems and issues with Sears. I hope that what I researched and offer as a subjected opinion/response can be of help to you and others.The Better Business Bureau has an Auto Line feature that may be of benefit to you while you work toward a expedient resolution: https://www.bbb.org/autoline/bbb-auto-line-process/how-bbb-auto-line-works/.Please keep Pissed consumer and us here how it went for you!